MANUAL TORQUE MULTIPLIER - alkitronic HG 15
HG hand torque multipliers are the ideal tools for applications where air and electricity aren't easily accessible. The gearing design allows for a high torque output with minimal input. Commonly used in petrochemical, power generation, transportation, shipping and maintenance industries.
Accuracy better than ± 5%
- Precision tightening and loosening of all heavy duty fastening connections.
- For operation in combination with a torque wrench.
- Torque Multiplication Ratio - low energy input with high torque output.
- Compact design allows for operation in space-restricted applications.
- Ideal tool for applications where air and electricity aren't easily accessible.
- Most models furnished with anti-windup ratchets allowing jobs to be performed easily, efficiently and safely.
- Constructed with quality steel.
- Each tool contains a torque multiplication selection chart.
- Commonly used in petrochemical, power generation, transportation, shipping and maintenance industries.
alkitronic HG 15 - Manual Torque Multiplier
- Torque range
- 1,400 Nm
- 1,030 lbf.ft
- Square drive 1”
- Reduction Ratio 4
- Diameter (approx.) D 85 mm / 3.35"
- Height (approx.) H 200 mm / 7.87"
- Weight without DMA (approx.) 4 kg / 8.82 lb
Details can be found in this brochure.
- Torque range
- Multiplier with anti-wind-up ratchet
- standard support arm
- 2 shearing pins
- operating and service manual
- carry case