alkitronic® VELOX duo is a robust, long-life quality hydraulic pump made in Germany.
- This unique electrical hydraulic pump (protection class IP65) is protected against rain, splash water and dust deposit to eliminate costly downtime.
- Two hydraulic tools can be operated at the same
- It's suitable for 110V or 230V main grids and voltage-controlled mobile power units.
- High precision (± 3%) through all pressure ranges, defined by precisely adapted oil flow rate.
- Air cooling, robust design, low weight. The housing design ensures optimum heat dissipation. Simple operating: one-push-button remote control for ergonomic, working convenience and distance safety.
- High working speed and short set-up times. Can connect two hydraulic torque tools to increase productivity and to save time and money.
- Flexible bolting applications. Compatible with almost all hydraulic torque wrenches, regardless of cylinder size and torque range.
- Low maintenance costs due to the maintenance-free, low-wear and brushless synchronous motor. No magnetic control valves and therefore no wear.
- Modular construction for a cost-saving upgrade or parts exchange.
- Individual operation - basic version with manual control.
- Integrated motor protection to avoid damage due to overload.
alkitronic VELOX duo - hydraulic pump
C$11,780.00 Regular Price
- Drive electrical / nominal sensitivity 110/230 V, 50/60 Hz, 1600 W
- Protection class IP65
- Output low pressure area 6 l/min up to 140 bar (2030 psi)
- Output high pressure area 0,75 l/min up to 700 bar (10,000 psi)
- Tank capacity 4,0 l (1.57 gallons)
- Surrounding temperature -20 0 C up to +50 0 C (-4 F up to 122 F)
- Noise emission < 76 dB(A)
- Weight incl. oil 24 kg (52.9 lb)
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 360 x 260 x 560 (14.2" x 10.2" x 22.1")
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm) with transport frame 390 x 310 x 570 (15.4" x 12.2" x 22.4")